Penny Tile is a reusable, repeating pattern 2-piece stencil kit that mimics the look of classic Penny Tile floors or walls!
Included is a tiles stencil, plus an easy-to-use designs stencil so you can create designs and borders on top of the tiles.
Perfect for TV trays, serving trays, furniture tops, tables and more.
- Tiles image measures approx 10" x 10" overall
- Each tile size measure .75" each
What you get:
Penny Tile is a 2-piece stencil kit. You get one stencil of tiles, and 1 stencil of tile designs.
- Project photos are for inspirational purposes only. No other supplies are included with this stencil.
How to stencil with Penny Tile:
- Decide which tile design you will be using first.
- Twist the Penny Tiles stencil in the right direction so your chosen pattern will work.
- Paint your base with a grout tone.
- Position the Tiles stencil in the middle of your project, and stencil.
- Continue pattern by overlapping like-minded graphics along the edges.
- Keep in mind where you wish the tiles to stop. Use a border from the Designs stencil to square-off the jagged edges if desired.
- Position the Designs stencil on top of the stenciled tiles, then stencil on top to create the designs and borders desired.