In this workshop, you'll learn how to paint and finish a reclaimed wood serving tray for your home. This introduces you to decorative painting by starting from the beginning. This painted tray is a practical, beautiful piece whether using it in the living room (placed on a coffee table or ottoman), in the kitchen to corral spices, or on the dining room table as a centerpiece.
When you make your purchase you'll be invited into our private and virtual studio group, where you will be able to join during live instruction and also video either way you complete your project at a time that's convenient for you.
I can’t wait to see what you create!
This workshop covers prep, painting, taping out a design, distressing, finishing, and attaching the burlap webbing handles.
- a detailed digital workshop
- detailed PDF instructions
- reclaimed wood tray, 21" x 13.5" x 2.25"
- burlap webbing
- brass French tacks
- 100 ml Autentico Vintage paint in Warm Grey
- 100 ml Autentico Vintage paint in Casa Blanca
- 2 ounces Autentico Clear wax
- small wood stir sticks
- cardboard palette
- sanding block
- white cotton rags
- 2, 2" natural bristle paint brushes